Kid Kordial's Kompilations 1

Give Dem What They Need! "You hum it …..and I'll smash your face in!"
Jim Doc and Kid Kordial Fight 2 Da Def.


Fug - Cymande
I Believe In Miracles - Jackson Sisters
Gimme One Of Those - Brand New Heavies
I Thought It Was You - Herbie Hancock
Simply Everybody's Taking Cocaine - Murray Lachlan Young (Morcheeba)
Ooh Wee - Mark Ronson
Buddy - De La Soul
I Don't Know - Jaguar Wright
Vi Passar - Patricia Marx

A Little Deeper - Miss Dynamite
Senorita - Timberface
Who Am I - Beeni Man
Ready Or Not - Johnny Osbourne
Feel Like Jumping - Marcia Griffiths
Yo Yo Yo - The Beatnuts
Alphabet Aerobics - Balckalicious
Eye On The Gold Chain - Ugly Duckling
Melting Pot - Booker T And The M.G.'S
Loosetips - Seiji
Shake Whatcha Mama Gave Ya - Stick E & The Hoods
Ali Baba - John Holt
'Admit It!' - Spoken Word From The 'Wibling Rivalry' Interview / Argument - Oasis

No comments: